Skip to content

Ankheg culling quest bug

sbail1sbail1 Member Posts: 3
edited November 2013 in Fixed
Finished the culling quest and talked to Gerde she gave me 75gp and left. Made it into the city and talked to a dwarf named Fenten who told me about the quest, this brought the quest back into my unfinished quests tab as if I hadn't already completed it. The quest is still listed in my completed quests tab.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CandleBesideCandleBeside Member Posts: 38
    the bug still exists with patch 1.2
  • TheWhitefireTheWhitefire Member Posts: 119
    As far as I know, you just have to bring Fenten an Ankheg shell and it should move to finished quests, but I'd have to double check.
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    Isn't Fenten the guy who want's the dagger that drops from the ankheg on the same map as the bridge to Baldurs Gate? Up at the north section, behind the priestess of Umberle's house?
  • CandleBesideCandleBeside Member Posts: 38
    @Sed No, thats Quinn, he wants you to retrieve Nester's Dagger that drops there.

@TheWhitefire You are right, he buys the ankheg shells for 250gp, but takes all that you have at once for this price. So, if you sell them one by one to him you get the money for each ankheg shell.

Still the Quest remains unfulfilled.
    And the Quest description is quite confusing too I think.
  • foma_mgppufoma_mgppu Member Posts: 115
    edited December 2015
    This bug still remains in 1.3.20
    EDIT: But after bringing 1 shell to that Fenten fellow solves the quest.
  • Seth_Phoenix2000Seth_Phoenix2000 Member Posts: 5
    I have a problem with this quest. I killed four Ankhegs and then was going too turn the quest in and Gerde wasn't there. I don't just mean the spot where I met her but on the entire map. I looked all over and she was GONE. Is there a fix for this.