Skip to content

Found minor sequencer

Hi fellow spell-casters

I was surprised when I found the minor sequencer spell in Candlekeep during one encounter - I didn't think it would be available in Bgee but it was - and now Imoen can really disable a whole group of monsters so easily or fire a ton of magic missiles.

Imagine all the fun spells you could combine and throw out with a simple click - no longer needing 2 mages to cast, Imoen can cast it all by herself now.

Comments

• CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    Nice~ I set it up to fire Stinking Cloud and Web in my last game.
    I tried setting it up with Two Reckless Dweomers but it broke the game and I got infinite Reckless Dweomers.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Double Melf's Acid Arrows is the way to go for me - overrides the long casting time and is a big middle finger to casters.
  • magisenseimagisensei Member Posts: 316
    CaptRory said:

I tried setting it up with Two Reckless Dweomers but it broke the game and I got infinite Reckless Dweomers.

So what happened? I've seen a falling cow bomb, my pc has been changed into a wolf, I've seen a magic missile become chromatic orb (I think), I've seen healing for Neera and pain as well.

So with 2 of them what happened to Neera or your team? What fun - you can imagine - a team made of chickens suddenly....lol
    Heh~ Well I didn't want to break the game. Basically it'd bring up the spell list like usual and I'd pick one to try and cast, and no matter how many times I did that the bar to select a spell to cast never went away. So I reloaded and settled on Web and Stinking Cloud.
  • DevardKrownDevardKrown Member Posts: 421
    CaptRory said:

Heh~ Well I didn't want to break the game. Basically it'd bring up the spell list like usual and I'd pick one to try and cast, and no matter how many times I did that the bar to select a spell to cast never went away. So I reloaded and settled on Web and Stinking Cloud.

you could also use 2 times Web and double the roll for save of your enemy..

CaptRory said:

you could also use 2 times Web and double the roll for save of your enemy..
    Yup. I think that's a little too cheesey and I only did it in the final battle because those guys are jerks. (Plus it was super late and I just wanted to finish the game.) If I drop multiple spells of the same kind it's because I'm covering a huge area, the durations are wearing off, or it's Cloudkill and I wanna stack damages by reenacting WWI.