Skip to content

Romance Conflicts?

Are there romance conflicts in SOD? I'm asking, because somehow I've managed to romance both Neera and Corwin... :|

Comments

• NightRevanNightRevan Member Posts: 81
    Not sure, nothing has happened yet in my games but I haven't completed my playthroughs yet. I'm also wondering can you do the pre-romance track with Viccy while doing a full romance with another companion or are they mutally exclusive?
  • CalemyrCalemyr Member Posts: 238
    Well, I know Neera just walked in and took over the romance track from Corwin in my game. One minute I'm flirting with the archer, the next she's silent and the half-elf is chatting my ear off. A conflict probably would have been appreciated there.
  • JurisJuris Member Posts: 113
    I had a conflict between Safana Neera and Corwin and had to chose
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    Calemyr said:

Well, I know Neera just walked in and took over the romance track from Corwin in my game. One minute I'm flirting with the archer, the next she's silent and the half-elf is chatting my ear off. A conflict probably would have been appreciated there.

Maybe that...was the conflict? In other words, maybe Neera butting in was her verbally implying, "Hey, he's mine". And that could lead to further scenes of conflict? Not sure; haven't had a romance conflict yet.
  • Camus34Camus34 Member Posts: 210
    Speaking of Neera, where the hell is the fugue plane portal?
    edited April 2016
    The tunnels under the castle. A ghost dragon will warn you away, but let you pass if you walk past her.
    Calemyr said:

The tunnels under the castle. A ghost dragon will warn you away, but let you pass if you walk past her.

Nothing triggered, I made it into the Warren without finishing Neera's quest...
    edited April 2016
    There are two primary paths from the Crusade camp at the entrance. North gets you to the two morons who want a story, and from there Caelar's cellar. East gets you a bunch of other things. One of them is an old ruin, with the ghost of a dragon guarding the door. She'll tell you she is being forced to guard the door. Push forward and open the door anyway and she'll happily let you go.

On the other side of the zone transition, the southwest has a sacrificial alter, and both southeast and southwest have a lot of cultists. in the middle of it all is a massive crack filled with water. Go to the center of it from the south side and you should be able to interact with it. Boom! Adoy ahoy!
    So does Neera have two diffrent voice actors in SOD? Her banter sounds diffren than her scripted stuff.