Skip to content

Lets talk about Imoen... changes in 2.0? (spoilers maybe?)

DasieqDasieq Member Posts: 135
Hey guys. After SoD released I started new adventure with my Assasin including BG1EE, then SoD, and I imported save to BG2EE with 2.0 ofc and something strange happened. I mean... I played this game many times before Enhanced, with mods and wo mods, with Imoen in my party almost always... but whats going on now, never happened before. Im really surprised with her story now. My question is:

Do you also you had this experience with her in the past? Now to the spoiler? Idk if its spoiler it just happened first time in my life day ago in this game, but anyways...
Ah! and its in ToB!!

Imoen started talk to me a lot about her condition, mental and physical, she is bit scared because she can feel some changes within her. One day after rest she started conversation like this : I had yet another dream, similar to yours when we left Candelkeep, I realized I can use some basic spells, like heal wounds and stop poison...

Okay its not precisely how she talked ofc, its what I remember and I don't want to quote her exactly here. but the thing is I look to her special abilities where she always had only traps (thief dualclass) and now she can heal and stop poison and stuff like this... She also talk about becoming a slayer... Im really curious what is going on, and please tell me ... is it new content or I always had bad luck in the past when she didn't change at all while whole game.
Post edited by Dasieq on

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Are you playing Throne of Bhaal? That's where those dialogues are supposed to happen.
    JuliusBorisovDaevelon
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Yeah, that's original tob talk for Imoen. Somehow the vanilla game was bugged and sometimes those dialogues did not fire correctly. I guess ee fixes this, among other things. The same goes for Sarevok redemption dialogues in tob.

IIRC, she does not actually turn slayer unless you have Ascension mod. She gains some minor healing powers, and a stat increase IIRC but that may be from Ascension, too.
    JuliusBorisov
  • DasieqDasieq Member Posts: 135
    edited April 2016
    Thanks for answer guys, its original, wow, I swear it never had place in my previous plays. Thanks a lot!
    lunar said:

Yeah, that's original tob talk for Imoen. Somehow the vanilla game was bugged and sometimes those dialogues did not fire correctly. I guess ee fixes this, among other things. The same goes for Sarevok redemption dialogues in tob.

IIRC, she does not actually turn slayer unless you have Ascension mod. She gains some minor healing powers, and a stat increase IIRC but that may be from Ascension, too.

Yes sarevok also talk about being my right hand when ill be on the Bhaals Throne.
    Imoen have Increased strength and dexterity by 1 point.

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    You can actually redeem Sarevok to good if you have all of his dialogues in tob, and also choose correct answers and have correct stats/alignment/reputation.