Skip to content

Checklist

So I do believe I am FINALLY coming to the end of my chapter 2 quests... before I move on to Bohdi I just want to make sure I have the main things covered since this is a mostly solo run.

(Major)
Aerie/circus - Done
Aerie/Quayle - Not started/Req party.
Nalia/keep/stronghold - Done
Nalia/Funeral - Done
Minsc - No quest
Yoshimo - No quest
Viconia - no quest
Jahira/harpers - Never started, told her to take a hike at the start
Keldorn/Cult - Done
Keldorn/wife - not started/req party
Cernd/Shadow druid - done
Cernd/wife - not started/req party
Korgan/crypt - Done
Edwin/Nether scroll - done...I think... he hasnt used it yet but has aquired it.
Valygar/sphere - done
Mazzy/shade lord - done
Haer'dalis/rescue and prison - complete
Her'dalis/other? - does he have one?, would req party anyways)

(Am I missing anything from above?)

(Minor)
Staff of magi aquired
Celestial fury aquired
Hammer of tbolts aquired
Ring of gaxx aquired
Kithix aquired
Silver horn (zerk war) aquired
Ihtafeer quest complete (trademeet)
Dualing families complete (trademeet)
Skin dancer complete (trademeet)
Idle hands complete (Umar hills)
Juggernaut golem complete (Umar hills)
Temple district quests complete. (Recover stolen item and get the painter)
Sewers riddle complete
Hendak freed and slavers ended
Mae'var complete
Find Montaron for xzar complete (oddly Jahira wasn't inside. Guess she's really mad at me)
Firkraag/gerrans kid rescued
Firkraag/death match complete
Dryads from the start saved
Help the paladin and orphan meet up. (G.yard)
Watch as uncle Lester kills his kid (g.yard)
Did the inn fight at waukeens
Did the inn fight in bridge

Current:

Tirdirs kidnappers (dude who was buried alive in gyard)
Watchers keep is at floor 3. (I need a mule for this since there's so much freaking stuff... or the bag of holding)
Give Bohdi some money...

I haven't done anomen because I think his is a party trigger quest...which would mean not doing it.
I think Jan is the same not sure.
Isn't there a guy in the coronet who keeps seeing ghosts and I have to find a teddy or something?

Other than that..... I think I'm out of stuff to do.... or can't remember if I did something else or not.

And as a side note.... doing pretty much all of it solo. (The fights at least except for Keldorn and nalia) it's slapped me up at lvl 24... so im not in a situation where im hurting for xp at endgame with Jon.

I'm thinking I'll bring Yoshi along for his ... story... and as a mule...

Feel like I'm missing something tho. Any thoughts?

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited April 2016
    I usually go by Montresor's list. Wellyn has the teddy bear quest.
  • AewyrvenAewyrven Member Posts: 228
    Nice list. By the looks of it aside from class specific (need em in the party to trigger..or need to cast wish which I can't. ..)....

I've completed all except what's in the chicken and the fallen paladins....

*bookmarks list*

Time to go join Bohdi. Gonna drag Yoshi along for his quest and as a mule and hopefully get the holding bag or Imoen first.

Thanks.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Aewyrven said:

Nice list. By the looks of it aside from class specific (need em in the party to trigger..or need to cast wish which I can't. ..)....

I've completed all except what's in the chicken and the fallen paladins....

*bookmarks list*

Time to go join Bohdi. Gonna drag Yoshi along for his quest and as a mule and hopefully get the holding bag or Imoen first.

Thanks.

If you do Hexxat's quest you can get Dragomir's respite which is a bag of holding with the coffin in it. Just don't remove the coffin even after ditching Hexxat.
    I don't have hex purchased atm. Stock mobile. It gives me the monk which reminds me I need to go find his quests.... and visit a temple to recruit him. I went and popped some guards for a rep drop so he won't join at a 7 rep iirc.
  • SharguildSharguild Member Posts: 186
    Anomen's quest begins and wraps up all within city limits iirc so if he is in your group I HIGHLY recommend you get this done. VERY worthwhile if worked out to best solution.
    edited April 2016
    Soloing but if it doesn't take much to trigger I'll try it. I finished the gyard buried alive and still have the chicken quest.

I think I'm pretty much tapped out. At least I will have Yoshi as a mule and lockpick when I go say hi to Bohdi.

I do want to try solo the main stuff so he will sit aside though because I have tob skills... I'm debating just grabbing my evil party and letting tem run loose. (Me bg, vic, Edwin, Korgan, Yoshi, 6th open)

I'm thinking I need the mules tho till Yoshi spoilers and I get the bag of holding.

(I don't like leaving anything behind)