Skip to content

air scepter is not in watchers keep.

adormituladormitul Member Posts: 63
Where is the air scepter it did not dropped after I killed the grater elemental of air and I can not use cheats to get it not because I do not want to its just that it does not work and ee keeper does not work either.

Comments

• MMMMKMMMMK Member Posts: 30
    It's in the Planar Prison, not Watcher's Keep.

http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Staff_of_Air
  • adormituladormitul Member Posts: 63
    MMMMK said:

It's in the Planar Prison, not Watcher's Keep.

http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Staff_of_Air

sorry meant air scepter to free the cromatic demon so he can open a portal.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    If he didn't drop it then you could bring it in with the console.

C:CreateItem("plot03a")
  • YawaYawa Member Posts: 7
    I encountered a similar bug where the fire giant wouldn't spawn so I couldn't get the fire sceptre. I had to use the console in the end to spawn the item.

What do you mean your console doesn't work?
    adormitul said:

Where is the air scepter it did not dropped after I killed the grater elemental of air and I can not use cheats to get it not because I do not want to its just that it does not work and ee keeper does not work either.

Sorry, I didn't catch that the console wasn't working. Do you have the lines below in the baldur.lua file? You need both.

SetPrivateProfileString('Game Options','Cheats','1')
    SetPrivateProfileString('Program Options','Debug Mode','1')

EEKeeper should be fine though. Here is the link to the latest version.
  • adormituladormitul Member Posts: 63
    mf2112 said:

adormitul said:

Sorry, I didn't catch that the console wasn't working. Do you have the lines below in the baldur.lua file? You need both.

SetPrivateProfileString('Game Options','Cheats','1')
    SetPrivateProfileString('Program Options','Debug Mode','1')

EEKeeper should be fine though. Here is the link to the latest version.
    It does not have the item EEKeeper. It sucks.
    EEKeeper doesn't actually have the items in it as such, it pulls them from the game resources. I checked and I see it in my EEKeeper, under the Wand area.
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,431
    The Air Scepter is dropped by the "Guardian of Air". It's an invisible creature, so you might have missed it if it didn't had a chance to attack you yet. Try walking around the area and keep an eye on the game log for suspicious messages, such as "Guardian of Air: Attacks Charname".
    mf2112Tresset