Skip to content

Advice to change party

mikklemikkle Member Posts: 39
Ok so now I have finally started playing BG1 to continue to SoD and BG2 afterwards.
I have already completed (kinda) my party and I'm around lvl 4 on each character. I'm doing well but something feels kinda off:

1) PC - Cleric/Mage
2) Minsc (because strenght)
3) Kivan (obviously)
4) Safana (I decided to take her instead of Imoen or Shar-teel since she continues to SoD)
5) Kagain (tank)
6) Edwin (obviosly) [Dynaheir is burried in the ground already lol]

As you can see this party lacks a bit of healing power. Was thinking about Jaheira but dunno who she can replace. Ranged duo - Kivan & Coran would be cool but again seems like there's not enough space.

What would you do?

Comments

• saoxsaox Member Posts: 104
    Healing is overrated. ;) Besides, you are a cleric so don't worry.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    I always like 2 thieves and 2 divines in BG1 for extra healing and backstab/trap setting fun.

I don't find any character choice obvious, especially Minsc (though he is funny) or Edwin (as mages aren't that important).
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    You could replace Minsc or Kagain with Branwen if you want. Personally, I wouldn't bother, a half-cleric is really all you need for healing.

You could also hit that gear icon in the upper right corner of your original post, click edit and change category to Baldur's Gate. You'll get more responses there than in the Icewind Dale subforum.