Skip to content

Post-Spellhold - Saemon won't move, endless cutscene

Hi all, I cannot for the life of me figure out why this is happening - I got the horn for Saemon, we're standing on the docks ready to go. I talk to Saemon, tell him I have the horn, he takes it, we end the discussion, and then the game locks itself into the in-game cutscene mode but no one moves.

Something is obviously supposed to happen - we should walk onto the ship or something, but instead the characters just stand around doing nothing. I can't even access the CLUAConsole because it's in the cutscene mode.

I do have some mods installed - Back to Brynnlaw, Unfinished Business, and the BG2 Tweak Pack. I installed them in the order listed here: (https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/23726/bgii-ee-compatible-mod-list)

If anyone knows a way to fix this, I would very much appreciate it! If not, could I simply teleport myself to the sahuagin city to do that section? I'm wary of doing anything like that in case it messes up more questlines or something.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    Just realize that if you would teleport to the Sahuagin city you will lose
    A piece for the Silver Sword
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Did you try the usual procedures? Reload, restart, replay from an earlier save?
  • SeanR23SeanR23 Member Posts: 2
    I have tried the usuals you listed, Lord_Tansheron, but they did not help.

My assumption is that it is something to do with the mods. I'll probably just teleport to the sahuagin city and see how it goes.

I am okay with losing out on that thing, Daevelon - thank you for reminding me though!