Skip to content

XP carryover minimum and melee throwing weapons in off-hand

Sids1188Sids1188 Member Posts: 165
1. NPC's returning in SoD should be automatically brought up to a minimum amount of xp (the same as an NPC that was never recruited).

Early in my BG run through, I recruited Safana, did her quest and then dropped her minutes later. Much later on, when I recruited her in SoD, she was still level 3 (as an evil party there was not alternative thief), with no items. While it didn't take her long to get up to an acceptable level, she was always ~150k experience behind the rest of my party, and finished well short of the xp cap. This could have been particularly problematic if I had dualclassed her based on the cap. If an NPC is carried over at low level, they should automatically be brought to the same minimum xp as new NPCs, or those that weren't recruited in BG1

2. Melee throwing weapons should be equipable in the off hand.

Now that it's much easier to incorporate ranged weapons into a dual wielding build, it's natural to dual with a throwing axe set to melee. But only if it's in the main hand, a regular battleaxe needs to go in the off. Since many throwing axes are as good or sometimes better than their melee counterparts, it would be good if they could be equipped in the off hand (and automatically set to melee mode).

Comments

• GozetaGozeta Member Posts: 105
    @Sids1188 I would like the number two very much. I'd feel like a superior ninja.