Skip to content

Entreri in bg2...

So I'm playing through with a charname specializing in daggers and haven't made it to the end of bg2 in years. I do remember entreri in bodhis dungeon however and was wondering if he drops his famed dagger or if it's just a standard +2 or something.... while searching I was unable to find this info as it relates to ee, however I did find an interesting thread about using the console to summon him and hitting him with a control + Q. Apparently he joins your party and has a few brief dialogs. Out of curiosity is this still a thing ?

Comments

• SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    edited April 2016
    You need a mod for him to actually be there, I'm pretty sure Entreri was cut content. I can't actually remember which mod adds him, probably unfinished business.

Also his dagger is a +3 or something if memory serves, so not really worth it. I could be wrong about the dagger but I'm pretty sure it was underwhelming.

If you want a good dagger.

there is one in watchers keep, you have to kill a Demi Lich to get it though. The door to the lich room is in the githyanki camp and very easy to miss.
  • Diomedes33Diomedes33 Member Posts: 144
    I just did this quest last night. Unmodded Entreri isnt there. Drizzt killed Bodhi and all her guards by himself while I watched and laughed.
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    edited April 2016
    As @SmilingSword said, Artemis Entreri is a cut content, but it's .cre file is still in the game.
    You can summon him via console:
    C:CreateCreature("artemis")

Edit: Also, his dagger is the famous Life-Stealer +4 ;)
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
  • NeeberNeeber Member Posts: 33
    Thanks guys