Skip to content

Clearing the "Firewine Ruins" quest

How do you get this quest moved to done? Think it was generated by Ted in Peldvale. Still there after having killed Gullykin Ogre Mage, Lendam and completed the undead knight / armour activity

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    You should speak with Gandolar Luckyfoot in Gullykin. (In the halfling village north from the Firewine Bridge)
  • RidcullyRidcully Member Posts: 167
    Strange. Thought I'd done that but obviously not
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    try whacking gandolar instead and see if that helps, you don't lose rep for killing him ( although RP wise its evil, but if you really want that entry out then that might make it happen, worse case scenario if it doesn't you can always reload)
  • RidcullyRidcully Member Posts: 167
    was using an end of game save to look at uncleared quests. On that save I think I just must have forgotten to speak to Gandolar. Just bee through it again and its fine
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    sarevok57 said:

try whacking gandolar instead and see if that helps, you don't lose rep for killing him ( although RP wise its evil, but if you really want that entry out then that might make it happen, worse case scenario if it doesn't you can always reload)

When stuck, kill everybody! (Even the puppies.)
  • Wowo said:

sarevok57 said:

When stuck, kill everybody! (Even the puppies.)
    *Especially* the puppies.
  • axellsladeaxellslade Member Posts: 47
    Sorry to bring this -kinda- old topic back up but, I talked to Gandolar and initiated the "Firewine Bridge and Gullykin" quest and he completely vanished from the game, I searched every inch of the village and he is nowhere to be found.
    Help?
  • DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605

Sorry to bring this -kinda- old topic back up but, I talked to Gandolar and initiated the "Firewine Bridge and Gullykin" quest and he completely vanished from the game, I searched every inch of the village and he is nowhere to be found.
    Help?

try to search a bit south in the village... i always saw him there, near the wall
  • axellsladeaxellslade Member Posts: 47
    Daevelon said:

Help?

try to search a bit south in the village... i always saw him there, near the wall
    I actually had to use the Console to add him back to the game as he was nowhere to be seen on the village, I searched every nook and cranny.