Skip to content

achievements on steam

I have a question on the achievements.

i know i should probably ask this on steam forum, but that is so......
the achievement good day (description says bless, chant and luck active) doesnt mark as gotten when i do that (nether on bgee2)
the achievement grand master i cant get a clue what it is about :)

i now have about 32 achievement unlocked after first playthrough. (i dont have the new dlc installed)
any tips on the "hiden" ones ;)

Comments

• JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    Grandmaster is by having 5 pips in a single weapon category. You can only do it on the Black Pits while playing BG:EE.

I think a lot of hidden ones are for side-quests, and finishing them in different ways. There are a good few that have different options on how to end them.
  • joliekillerjoliekiller Member Posts: 37
    just 1 more how do i increase my lore??? i ended the game with only 12 lore....
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    edited April 2016
    Having high INT and WIS can increase your Lore. But your best bet is playing a Bard character, who naturally (with at least 10 in INT and WIS,) will hit 100 lore by their level cap (10.) Well, as long as you don't play a Blade, they have half that. A Default Bard, Skald and Jester will hit 100 lore easily as long as you have 10 INT and WIS. If you have 18 INT (the total I find you need to "reliably" learn spells,) then you can even hit 100 lore by level 9! (Assuming, again, no less than 10 WIS.)

And yes, I'm pretty sure it has to be YOUR personal character to get that 100 lore. I made a party for the Black Pits, but that bard didn't count.
  • joliekillerjoliekiller Member Posts: 37
    i have a new question about these achievements: planar travel(or something like that) How do i get that? it wont trigger after haedralis quest, nor the wizard home stead? How then??