Skip to content

Deleted.

Yulaw9460Yulaw9460 Member Posts: 634
Deleted.
Post edited by Yulaw9460 on

Comments

• batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    I found him as well, but I found no use for it the rest of the game...:(
    It's part of that maybe-they-have-a-certain-secret-dialogue-check-for-this type of mindset. It rarely ever works out though:P

Couldn't even put him in a container so that was a permanent heavy object in my inventory-.-
  • doggydoggy Member Posts: 313
    Found him as well next to a dagger. Could be cut material, but my guess is that he was sacrificed on the altar in honor of cyric.

Carried him around as well and didn't find any use for the body either.
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    I think I ended up chucking him into the well... not that it did anything.
  • grassBladegrassBlade Member Posts: 31
    I added him to the 3 others at Bridgefort ... to no avail ... neither raised, nor crazed :disappointed:
  • TheGraveDiggerTheGraveDigger Member Posts: 336
    I carried that body all the way to the end of SoD. Nothing happened.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919

I carried that body all the way to the end of SoD. Nothing happened.

You deserve a shovel.
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    How cool would that be if one actually turned up (as a usable weapon) behind the painting (where the pantaloons are) in Irenicus Dungeon if you did that? :smile:

Now for the real question: What proficiency would a shovel use? Quarterstaff? Halberd?? You can use it to strike blunt, but it also has an edge and a point for slashing or thrusting. Hmmm...

Also, I just noticed that two comments above @TheGraveDigger carried a corpse around him with so much persistence, looking for a spot to burry it. Well played sir, well played! :lol:
  • JurisJuris Member Posts: 113
    You should get an achievement for carrying that corpse around till the end "Undertaker"
  • marzbarzmarzbarz Member Posts: 187
    Cyrics into all sorts of crazy stuff, dead bodies are just decorations.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    Kept the dead body inside my personal chest. I worry though every time I leave the camp... I wonder how the people in the coalition camp would react if they find out. Will they accuse me as a murderer? Well, that's not entirely incorrect - after all, I already have beyond 500 kills and still counting.
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
  • Yulaw9460Yulaw9460 Member Posts: 634
    edited November 2018
    Deleted.
    Post edited by Yulaw9460 on
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,434
    Apparently this is the same kind of corpse the necromancer Arkion needs for his experiments. Too bad we can't return to Baldur's Gate and deliver another one.
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    Did anyone find out what the shadow gem you find with those albino dragons is for? That item seems a bit more specific, but I couldn't find any use for it either.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    edited May 2016
    Yulaw9460 said:

Illustair said:

after all, I already have beyond 500 kills and still counting.

Amateur. :p
    Apparently I've lost count haha. 923 @ 36% while Minsc is at close second with 779 @ 30%. Not that it matters...our Candlekeep boy has gone so far... And shockingly, he's still at the early stage of his adventures :open_mouth: mass murderer!
  • QueegonQueegon Member Posts: 363
    Reminds me of Icewind Dale 2.
    The grounds are littered by corpses of men, women, children and cats.
    You can even pursue a "hidden quest" of finding a dead cat in a warehouse, hoard it, showing it to the owner, finding the culprit, tell the owner and get a peaceful/evil ending for some extra XP.

And in the last chapter of the game your hoarding of many many dead people pays off when you scare a troll with your nasty collection of death. :D