Skip to content

Chars stop moving after a few Steps

LoreLore Member Posts: 114
edited May 2016 in Troubleshooting
First off i have a lot of mods installed so the issue could be due to mods, i have the multiple romance and is currently romancing viconia jahira and Isra , When i order my group soem where isra and jahira will stop after a few steps , this happens everytime i try to move them making my playthrough neigh unplayable as i have to drag them across the whole zone. It seems if i have them move across the whole zone they move until they get close to the spot i want them to move to then they stop , this happens sometimes but other times not tho.

I tried to increase pathfinding ,giving them no script killing and ressurecting them all to no avail. Anyone have any idea what could cause this ? is a mod the issue and if so anyone know a fix for it ?

Many thanks

Comments

• Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    I'm not sure but it sounds like something is trying to trigger, stopping you from walking, but the trigger fails...
  • LoreLore Member Posts: 114
    edited May 2016
    I thought so and it only happens to the ones that i am romancing. Any idea how to fix this ? ive talked to them but nothing. Can i somehow stop what they are trying to do ? Its really unplayable as they also stop attacking things in the midst of combat and just stands there.
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    Is there an earlier save you have? Does it impact that save too? If not, reload that save and maybe try to stagger/trigger the romance at a different time... Maybe the multiple romances are conflicting somehow...
  • LoreLore Member Posts: 114
    i guess ill give that a try luckily i had a non quick save a few hours old only :)