Skip to content

Crash to desktop

alboyalboy Member Posts: 59
edited May 2016 in Troubleshooting
I had a crash to desktop while i was speaking to the Tutor who deals with the Journal, i was going through the choices when it just crashed, i was playing single player.
I have a PC, Windows 8.1 64bit, 16GB ram, Intel Core i7-4820k CPU @ 3.70GHz and Nvidea GTX 770.
I reloaded the game and went to the same Tutor and had no problems this time. No idea why it crashed the first time.
Post edited by alboy on

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    alboy said:

I had a crash to desktop while i was speaking to the Tutor who deals with the Journal, i was going through the choices when it just crashed, i was playing single player.
    I have a PC, Windows 8.1 64bit, 16GB ram, Intel Core i7-4820k CPU @ 3.70GHz and Nvidea 770.
    I reloaded the game and went to the same Tutor and had no problems this time. No idea why it crashed the first time.

The devs are going to want to see the crash file so if you could zip it up and attach it that will help them out. It should be under the folders \Documents\Infinity Engine - Enhanced Edition\crash, just right click on the .dmp file and Send To > Compressed folder, then attach the .zip file to a post here.
  • alboyalboy Member Posts: 59
    I do not have a Documents\Infinity Engine - Enhanced Edition\crash anywhere, i have a save fie but i went into that after and it did not crash when i spoke to that Tutor so that would not help them.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited May 2016
    Edit: Nevermind