Skip to content

BGTuTu saves to BGEE

So get BGEE now and I want to convert my old BGTutu savefile to BGEE now. I yust hope thats possible.
I already managed to switch my old selcreated lvl1 chars which i exportet directely after creation. But the Savegames gives me some trouble. I was able to copy the multiplayersave into the documents BGEE folder. It even showed up perfectely in the BGEE menue, but if I try to start i get an error sound and BGEE shuts down. So what to do?

Comments

• ThorgaazThorgaaz Member Posts: 46
    Hmm, I managed to export an Character and start playing with him in BGEE. But he is lvl1 and naked again. (Probably he get set to that at the Beginning of BG1) plus the small portrait size doesnt fit.

So I probably need to finish my Party in BGtutu and than export at the Beginning of BG2 to EE. Plus rearrange the Size of the small Pictureportrait. Its an little annoying but maybe possible. If you know an better way please tell me.

I dont know about other issues, some Classes for example changed a little so i dont know if I have the old or the new class description on these converted character. I yust hope they´ll be okay.