Skip to content

bug in durlags tower lvl 2? (warning big spoilers)

joliekillerjoliekiller Member Posts: 37
i'm trying to do lvl2 (the one with the doors).
i follow the walkthrough from gamesbanshee.
so i start by klicking the suthern satue and then the room with the stones.
i pick the on eon the table and the dubbelganger apears. I pick th eone on th eleft (yellow one) and the door on the other side opens (manikains) i take the other stone too. I enter the other room (carfully because of traps).
But now nothing more happens, no second dubbelganger the secre doors wont open. I us ethe manikains with the stone saccording to colour and attack the red one "door should open" text appear but no open doors.... what am i doing wrong. I cant find out what is wrong according to the walktrhough...

please help :(

edit: it isnt the first time i play bgee (4th or 5th time) but only the first time i was able to play and finish durlags tower all other times i got stuck here

Comments

• BelfaldurnikBelfaldurnik Member Posts: 212
    There is no bug in my opinion. I've completed Durlag's Tower two times recently.

Walkthroughs often are not written well enough and contain a lot of room for misunderstandings. Once click too fast on something, and you're off the path described in the walkthrough, and then you're on your own. Or the walkthrough is not complete and doesn't mention alternative ways to solve "a problem".

The south room with the three colored wardstones: you can put them back to open/close doors once more, but placing a wrong wardstone triggers a fireball. Be careful.

The north room with the three dummies: hitting them more than once closes a door again, so pay attention to the messages that tell whether a door opens or closes.

Else I suggest you explore that level yourself and locate all open doors. I've seen players missing the door that leads to the north-east room and assuming they are stuck when in fact they only needed to enter another room and explore it.
  • ThorgaazThorgaaz Member Posts: 46
    I yust finished the Tower today fist time. And I stuck the most Time in lvl1 if I remember right. But it wasnt a bug. I yust didnt clicked the winepress right.

As far as I can follow you´re stuck in the Torture chamber. Did you used the Teleport? You should get access to the Torture chamber over the Throneromm in the north. Doppelganger appears shortly bevore you get to the Teleport rune. (at the south of the chamber)
  • joliekillerjoliekiller Member Posts: 37
    its not the torture room i havent even gotten to the throne room :)
    its the one across the "bedroom"
    edited May 2016
    hmm, maybe the wrong durlag isnt dead but yust teleportet himself? Normally door should open if you attack the targetdummies.
    i did it ! i finished this lvl found where i got wrong (needed to hit all manicains.....) now i'm on the forth one with all the riddle about the family fingers crossed
    gz
    i did it. I killed that stupid deamonknight. Long live ploymorph :))) and alot of luck
    gz again. I abused animals and skellettons, bevore I startet tanking him.