Skip to content

Dark Horizons-Love this Mod but major Bug at Magnus NPC at Beregost

cartesiicartesii Member Posts: 16
Greetings,

i rly love this mod :)..i tried to register at their forum, but i never recieved an +activation email+so i try it here.

The merchant Magnus sells the dwarfen mithril platearmor....only for dwarfen ofc.

But my dwarfen defender cannot buy the armor and the big shield..why is that so? Normally he MUST buy it....i try to change the class to fighter only....the same problem again?

Strange that a normal paladin (human) could +wear+ the shield thou.

Did anyone know how to fix that?

greetings carte

Comments

• FringewareFringeware Member Posts: 29
    I've had odd situations were certain items were unwearable even though they obviously should be. Just use Near Infinity to remove ALL of the unusable tags, even if there's no reason why the existing tags should be causing the problem. This fixes the issue. Of course, this also means that people that shouldn't be able to use the item now can, but just don't do that and there's no problem.
  • cartesiicartesii Member Posts: 16
    Thanks but i can t find a normal DL for this...seems to be a bit complicated huh?
  • Red_CarnelianRed_Carnelian Member Posts: 86
    I suggest contacting the author CoM_Solaufein for information. A pm may bounce an email to him. Download link is

http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=189
  • cartesiicartesii Member Posts: 16
    i can t sent any message to him, cause i never got an activation email :/

but thx thou
  • Red_CarnelianRed_Carnelian Member Posts: 86
    Send the message to his account here.