Skip to content

*&%$#!@ Underdark Illithid lair!!!! Bug? [spoilers]

I've played through this game literally scores of times and have never had a problem here, so I'm assuming this is a bug, but maybe I'm just being incredibly stupid in some way...

I got the brine potions. Went to wake the slaves. No matter which of the machines I click on or how many times, it just tells me I can put some more fluid in over and over. Having the brine potions in my inventory does jack $#@$. It seems like it's not recognizing they're there. I've reloaded multiple, progressively further back saves. Nothing.

I've had about enough of this crap. Can someone tell me either what incredibly obvious thing I'm doing wrong or how to fix whatever bug is causing this nonsense?

I know, I know, I can just create the control collars or Ctrl + J past the closed doors, but I'm stubborn and I want the %$##&ing thing to just recognize my freaking potions and play out the way it's supposed to.

Comments

• KalesraKalesra Member Posts: 234
    Ah....well, nevermind, I'm just extremely dumb/tired/whatever. Putting the wrong stuff in the machine. Jesus #$$#&^ing Christ. I think I'm going to go take a nap.

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    Kalesra said:

Ah....well, nevermind, I'm just extremely dumb/tired/whatever. Putting the wrong stuff in the machine. Jesus #$$#&^ing Christ. I think I'm going to go take a nap.

Bring Cespenar along, he's been saying "I want a nap maybe" for about 15years now and nothing would please him quite as much as taking a break with his Bhaalspawn boss :smiley: