Skip to content

Any mods to change your Clothing Colors ?

DevardKrownDevardKrown Member Posts: 421
edited May 2016 in BG:EE Mods
so i found that then you Wear the Girdle of Gender your Clothing (in that case a mage Robe) takes over your Sprites Colors and overwrites the Hideous red or golden accents the robes come in naturally.

is there any mod who would have a similar effect ? if not i will just have to forfeit my Belt slot for Style points :o

also is there any mod to turn off all those spell effects that make you bling like a christmas tree , that always bugged me.

Comments

• ReddbaneReddbane Member Posts: 222
    Using EEkeeper and applying Opcode 7 as a effect to your character allows you to permanently set the color of any part of your sprite. Just set the location number as per the instructions and use the color codes you find in the appearance tab. Also set "Target: Self", "Flags: Instant, Permanent", and "Dispel/Resistance: nonmagical".
    mf2112
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    If you want to eliminate all the color and glow effects on your party, you can also apply Opcode 101 (Immunity to Effect); set it to grant immunity to each of opcodes 7, 8, and 9 with the parameters @Reddbane mentioned, and your character will keep their class's colors forever, regardless of any spells or equipment.
    elminster