Skip to content

Fallen Rangers and Paladins

What reputation do you have to hit to become fallen? And is there a way to restore this?

TIA

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited June 2016
    Below 6 (paladins) and 4 (rangers). Not in BG1, but you can in Bg2.
    KloroxjoluvFenghoang
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    If I recall correctly, you have to complete quest line for your stronghold and it restores your status.
    Kloroxjoluvelminsterjackjack
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    You get one chance to restore your class by completing your stronghold quest.
    Kloroxjoluv
  • KampfKaninchenKampfKaninchen Member Posts: 139
    Wow, you guys must all be members of the forumscouts! Here is a *cookie*
    You so outpaced each other in being helpful, now the OP might be so confused by all the helpfulness, he might just mark you all as trolls and waits for more RTFM replies.
    So I thought I put this here, to let OP know, those replies above me, are meant sincerely.
  • KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    Thanks guys. :)
    joluv

Wow, you guys must all be members of the forumscouts! Here is a *cookie*
    You so outpaced each other in being helpful, now the OP might be so confused by all the helpfulness, he might just mark you all as trolls and waits for more RTFM replies.
    So I thought I put this here, to let OP know, those replies above me, are meant sincerely.

Who pissed in your cornflakes?
    joluv
    Well, to be quite frank, you just did with this last posting of yours. (Well not much actually, I never really mind)

There might be smth lost in translation...I was just enthusiastic by all this immediate helpfulness, but found it also somewhat funny, that 3 people replied in a span of 3minutes to this rather FAQ-like question.

In the end it was just my poor attempt at a satirical reply in some foreign language...no harm intended
    Klorox
    Yes...obv., everyone who actually spent some time here, knows that this forum is very welcome to new players. That was somewhat part of the joke.

I've read my comment now at least 20times again and I simply fail to see, how you could see that in anyway as offensive/pissed/grumpy or just in anyways serious.
    So, if anyone could instruct me, where I broke the line of good behaviour, feel free to PM me.
    Insulting messenges are also very welcome, if you think, you could illustrate your point better that way.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    @KampfKaninchen I don't think the reply back was meant that antagonistically. This is a great forum, but it is still on the Internet and mistranslations and snappy replies do happen sometimes.
    My bad, I do apologize. I thought you were ripping on people for helping (I did try searching first).

Sorry about the rudeness on my part. ✌️
    mf2112KampfKaninchen
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Regardless of the lost in translation bit in the thread...

I know you can dual class a fallen ranger to a cleric. What happens if you regain your ranger status, does it just make you a ranger/cleric again? I should try this out....

(In bg1 you would actually become a fighter so you could dual into all the other classes again).
    jackjackFinnTheHumanlolien