Skip to content

SoD: Recruit Pfaug

shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
Just a thought, but it'd be nice if you could round out an Evil party by having Pfaug come along with Viconia; no need for a questline or even banter, but functionally speaking Evil players could really use the muscle.

Comments

• TheGraveDiggerTheGraveDigger Member Posts: 336
    Good idea. I'd ditch the new NPCs in a heartbeat for Pfaug. Here's his ingame stats...

Level 8 Berserker

STR: 18/94
    DEX: 16
    CON: 19
    INT: 8
    WIS: 5
    CHA: 9

4 pips in axes, 2 pips in shields
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    That seems like a monstrously strong frontliner for being an NPC! :astonished: It would continue the tradition of stereotypically evil/greedy dwarf NPCs in BG/BG2, so I don't know how I'd feel about that part...

By the way, does anyone have an idea for a suitable thief addition for an evil party? It bothers me even more that in this spot you are stuck with either CHARNAME filling the role or Safana (who isn't the most evil NPC you could imagine. :neutral:
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Safana does seem the closest fit (with Glint obviously designed to play that role for Good/Neutral parties). There's also a mod for Shar-Teel in the works.
  • TheGraveDiggerTheGraveDigger Member Posts: 336
    @justtravelinthrough Could always use Glint with the Helmet of Opposite Alignment from Durlags... or just console one in.

C:CreateItem("helm02")
    The Helm of Opposite Alignment doesn't actually change a character's personality, though - Glint's banters would still be upbeat and Good-aligned.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • UnpersonUnperson Member Posts: 29
    So what musters your interest in just another bibulous dwarf?

He's also duergar, which means poison immunity. Without bringing in Level Adjustment for certain races à la IWD2, I'd rather they just made him your average gold-loving, tough as nails, cantankerous dwarf.
    Unperson said:

So what musters your interest in just another bibulous dwarf?

He's an Evil Fighter present at the start of SoD. That'll do.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    In my NPC tweaks mod I made Dorn available at the start of SOD.