Skip to content

Dorn bug?

NiaRueNiaRue Member Posts: 3
Hey, so I have Dorn in my party, he's become fallen blackguard and I romace him. I'm currently in Watcher's Keep, past killing Bodhi. But even though he serves his patron no more I just got this stragne dialogue line from him, something about how he should have fed my soul to Ur-Gothoz because I apparently don't have the same goals as he does o_O He's global is still set on 2. Is this a bug or is it supposed to happen like the time when he turns on the charname earlier on? Thank you for any suggestions.

Comments

• LiamChgoLiamChgo Member Posts: 44
    I haven't had any problems with the romance with Dorn, but now that he's a fallen blackguard, and supposedly with no blackguard abilities, I find that he will still cast some priest spells. The spell casting icon for him doesn't work, but any spell that he has memorized will still be cast by the AI. Also, as he progresses in level, his spell progression also increases.
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    Nice spoiler.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    LiamChgo said:

I haven't had any problems with the romance with Dorn, but now that he's a fallen blackguard, and supposedly with no blackguard abilities, I find that he will still cast some priest spells. The spell casting icon for him doesn't work, but any spell that he has memorized will still be cast by the AI. Also, as he progresses in level, his spell progression also increases.

Do you have any mods installed? (and any files in your override folder)