Skip to content

Den of Thieves?

Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
Hey dudes.

I've been playing a lot of Siege of Dragonspear lately, and I recently got the the coalition camp. I was told to speak to a merchant (Waizagh, or something? Can't remember off the top of my head) about a possible band of thieves in the camp. When I did so, I was told to go to the northern part of camp at night. I did that, and nothing happened, so I left the map. I was "waylaid by enemies", in a small area where I couldn't cast any magic at all, and the enemies certainly seemed to be a band of thieves. When I killed them all, though, nothing else happened. Since then I haven't been able to find any thieves at night.
Am I missing something, or have I encountered a bug that isn't letting me continue the quest?
Also, if the thieves I encountered aren't related to this quest, please try not to spoil anything, this is my first time playing through SoD! :D
Post edited by Papa_Lou on

Comments

• KampfKaninchenKampfKaninchen Member Posts: 139
    Hey dude!
    No those thieves weren't related to that quest.

How to solve the quest:
    right to the left(wtf?) of "Waizagh" should be standing another person, who you should talk to
  • Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    Ah, that clears things up! Thanks a lot.
  • LoveViconiaLoveViconia Member Posts: 196
    You talk to her but she leaves. What you really supposed to do for it to work? Thanks.