Skip to content

Having trouble getting mods to work on Mac/Steam

fataljasminefataljasmine Member Posts: 17
So I deleted and resintalled BG2EE 1.3, installed Weidu and the Weidu Mac Launcher into my BGIIee progam files, and am trying to use the Weidu Mac Launcher to get mods resintalled into BG2EE and every time I choose a mod to install, I get this:

Last login: Sun Jun 12 16:38:18 on ttys000
xxxxxxxLibrary/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Baldur'\''s Gate II Enhanced Edition/BaldursGateIIEnhancedEdition.app/Contents/Resources/'
Jeremys-MacBook-Pro:Resources jeremyhynds$ ./setup-TotDG
-bash: ./setup-TotDG: is a directory
Jeremys-MacBook-Pro:Resources jeremyhynds$

This wasn't happening last time I was trying to install .tp2 files. Why won't it recognize the .tp2 files and why does it keep saying "this is a directory"?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fataljasminefataljasmine Member Posts: 17
    Yes. I downloaded the Mac OSX version of Weidu and put it in my Resources Folder. But for some reason the Launcher won't recognize the .tp2 files, just the directories. I even, per the request of the Launcher, changed the name of the downloaded Weidu-Mac directory to just 'weidu'.
  • fataljasminefataljasmine Member Posts: 17
    Okay, well, I copied directly the Weidu files from the weidu folder into the resources folder and got further, but when I try to install my first mod, I get this message:

ERROR locating resource for 'APPEND'
    Resource [STATE.IDS] not found in KEY file:
    [./chitin.key]
    Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 0 files for [TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2] component 0.
    Uninstalled 0 files for [TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2] component 0.
    ERROR: BIFF [./DATA/CREATURE.BIF] cannot be loaded: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "./DATA/CREATURE.BIF")
    ERROR: BIFF [./DATA/CREATURE.BIF] cannot be loaded: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "./DATA/CREATURE.BIF")
    /bin/sh: TotDGUA.bat: command not found
    ERROR: Failure("resource [STATE.IDS] not found for 'APPEND'")
    PLEASE email the file SETUP-TOTDG.DEBUG to Lava Del'Vortel
    Using Language [English]

Is there something I need to do with the chitin.key file?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.