Skip to content

IWD AI suddenly broke - mid-game, for one character only

Sargon1Sargon1 Member Posts: 25
I have the weirdest issue in my current IWD playthrough. I have made a melee-heavy party with an inquisitor and 3 berserkers. Everything was alright until something somewhere caused one of the berserkers, and only that berserker, to completely stop following his AI. He just stands there stupidly no matter what I do. Turning the AI on and off, switching his script and changing it back, restarting the game, restarting the comp... The others are happily thwacking away at the enemies like they have been for the entire game so far, but this one refuses to be arsed into action without an explicit order to do something. I checked his script at the info and he seems to be exactly the same as the rest of them. What the hell is happening; what other setting is buried in the game somewhere that I missed and inadvertently changed?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Can you attach a saved game here? I'll have a look.
    Sargon1
  • Sargon1Sargon1 Member Posts: 25
    Never mind, I figured it out. Something permanently blinded him and I didn't notice/recognize the icon in the usual blur of the assorted modifiers that a warrior usually has. His AI didn't see anything, so it wasn't reacting to anything. Mummy's tea fixed it :) With party-shared infravision implemented already, I could use shared(noticeably more useful) normal vision as well.