Skip to content

Rasaad's quest

All;

I'm surprised that this quest is still buggy. Rasaad did the two speeches, I went to the docks at night, and zip. Can someone tell me the exact hours I need to be at the docks and if there is a reputation requirement to this quest? I'd rather do it the 'right' way if I can.

Comments

• KennisKennis Member Posts: 124
    Sigh. So I used EEKeeper.exe to add the Global Variable RASAAD_PLOT and set the value as 1, probably a result of the Neira fight in Nashkel. Can this not have been fixed after this long?
  • jtthjtth Member Posts: 171
    I didn't have a problem with it when I did it. What Neera fight happens in Nashkel?
  • BelfaldurnikBelfaldurnik Member Posts: 212
    jtth said:

I didn't have a problem with it when I did it. What Neera fight happens in Nashkel?

Neira, not Neera.
  • FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404
    I believe anytime it's "dark" 2100-0600, iirc.

There is also a timer involved with the time from last Rasaad talk. 2 days after entering baldurs gate.

I've also heard you have to talk to Entillis Fulsom, the harper in the docks district first.

Place a big asterisk on all the above. I've had things work and not work and not know why. Also had a lot of trouble with the ToB Rasaad quest. It seems that a lot of magic is needed to get that monk working correctly. Horrible, groan inducing pun intended.