Skip to content

To free the Trolls.

Not just the trolls at bridgfort, but also the trolls at dragonspear, I killed their capturer, but nothing happened and they still ask to be free. How do you get them outside the cage in bridfort and how do you free the trolls in Dragonspear so they can help you. Thanks.
Buttercheese

Comments

• BelfaldurnikBelfaldurnik Member Posts: 212
    Since I've just arrived at Boareskyr Bridge once more, I've also revisited the two trolls. Dunno how to free them. There is no extra door, and they don't give a hint about who has captured them. I can only guess that attacking the camp may lead to killing their captor, which may free them late.

About Castle Dragonspear:
    If breaking through the east castle wall, there is a mixed group of enemies before the trolls prison. That group may decide to leave without fighting, but attacks from behind if you approach the huge cage door. Once they are killed, the door can be opened, and the trolls join the fight, starting with using the catapult to destroy the magical barrier at the front gates.
    LoveViconia
  • LoveViconiaLoveViconia Member Posts: 196
    I'll have to give it another try, because i did kill that group and i also made them to leave without fighting, but, in both cases, i didn't notice the trolls to join the fight. They were still inside the cage. Also there is another troll who ask not to be killed, in the underground map where you are asked to posion the food, do you get something from it? Thanks.
    Nope, no idea about that small troll in the castle. Have been busy with all the BG2EE achievements and haven't found out anything about that troll yet. Can talk to him, but he won't leave. Maybe there's something you can give him. Or something depending on class/race/alignment.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    As far as I know, there is nothing you can do with the Trolls at Boareskyr Bridge.
    Bummer. Would have been fun if there would have been an option to let them loose on the camp >.>
    NonnahswriterBelfaldurnik
    Troll Pen Key
    to be found in a crate near the tiny troll Bjarn Littleclub
    . I've talked to the small troll once more, but he simply doesn't leave. One can insult him, though, and then he attacks.
    LoveViconia