Skip to content

Undead see through hide in shadows?

how do you hide from undead ? no invis vs undead spell

any other tricks?

assume dragons and certain demons can see you as well?

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    protection from undead scroll? spell immunity:divination plus invisibility
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    mf2112jackjackDJKajuru
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919

mf2112 said:

spell immunity:divination plus invisibility

I don't think that will help you if the AI .cre has the "see invisible by script" attribute. Think of it as 'natural' invisibility detection.
    I guess a dragon would be able to smell a group of adventurers. From pretty far off. :)
    JuliusBorisovjackjack
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited June 2016
    Not all undead can see invisible. In fact, most of them can not. Only truly high level undead like liches, and maybe a few of the greater mist-type creatures (the dreadful, terrible, horrible vampiric wraiths?) can. Most if not all vampires can not see invisible.

Yep, dragons and most demons can see invisible. Mind flayers (I think, mine are modded so they can see invisible) and beholders can not see invisible. Kuo-toas, on the other hand, detect illusions all the time and are horrible for thieves. They are also resistant to magic damage so necromancers also hate them. (skull trap or wilting tickles them.) Most of them can be sweeped by a death spell, though.
    ameliabogginsJuliusBorisovJustLeft
  • ameliabogginsameliaboggins Member Posts: 287
    `Only truly high level undead like liches, and maybe a few of the greater mist-type creatures (the dreadful, terrible, horrible vampiric wraiths?)`

that makes sense! thanks)
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768

`I guess a dragon would be able to smell a group of adventurers. From pretty far off. `

could force the Dwarves to take their annual bath first.....before you go in!

It doesn't help, they all just smell like Sweetrock Beard Shampoo(tm).
    mf2112ThacoBell
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592

`I guess a dragon would be able to smell a group of adventurers. From pretty far off. `

could force the Dwarves to take their annual bath first.....before you go in!

When entering a dungeon, I always bath in whatever remains of the first group of enemy I meet. Just so that the smell does not betray me. That's also why my romance dialogues never trigger in a dungeon. PC smells too bad.
    mf2112Pteran[Deleted User]