Skip to content

Items duplicating in the Bag of Holding

WinterisleWinterisle Member Posts: 111
I don't know if this has been reported before or if anyone else has this problem, but some of the items in my bag of holding are multiplying. It seems to happen sometimes when I take an item out of the bag. It seems to leave a copy of itself inside the bad, leaving me with two of the same item. Gameplaywise it's not a huge problem because I can just sell/through away one of them, usually earning a bit of gold :wink:

Comments

• ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    happening to me too.
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    edited June 2016
    It happens with any container if you use the character buttons to close the container screen rather than the buttons at the bottom of the screen, I believe... It's a known issue.
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    no it's not that. It all depends on the fact that you got the same item in two different forms inside the container (identified and not identified).

Let me explain:

> Bag of holding
    > inside the bag of holding there are arrows +1
    > one batch arrows +1 not identified
    > another batch arrows +1 identified

if I try to move the arrows not identified out of the container, not only I cannot get them all out together (so I can't move more than one arrow out of the container), but the item gets duplicated. I suggest that you fix that and I don't understnad why no one noticed it such an issue before.
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    OK. That's a different bug and also already reported.
    JuliusBorisov
  • WinterisleWinterisle Member Posts: 111
    I'm not complaining! I liked having three pairs of those strange glasses Zaviak gives you. I got it with a lot of exclusive items. It certainly let me start the game with a good amount of gold after selling duplicated items again and again :D.

It's still some type of bug and it should be fixed.