Skip to content

Overused classes?

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Pteran
  • userunfriendlyuserunfriendly Member Posts: 39
    I just think the imoen romance is well written.

is the voicing gone????!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    edited June 2016

I just think the imoen romance is well written.

is the voicing gone????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't recall any voicing, but it's been a really long time and I only played it once (might have tried again, but no TOB leaves it lacking denouement), so I'm not the best guy to ask. The other one mentioned, Tashia, definitely lacks voicing beyond the NPC soundset, and that's a big drawback, because she did have a quirky VA for the soundset that could have shown off some range during the actual dialogues. Without those, Tashia leaves more of a Manic Pixie Dream Girl impression than she should.

• userunfriendlyuserunfriendly Member Posts: 39
    well, since i've played through the original mirrabo mod, i won't complain...too happy about the TOB content to care.. :smiley:
  • PteranPteran Member Posts: 388
    @Abi_Dalzim it sounds like you played a much older version of the mod then if there was no TOB content. The most up to date version was actually put out just earlier this month I believe. Website still says v3.6 last I checked but it's actually v3.7.

@mf2112 Thank you so much! I'm playing a C/T right now and it bugs me to no end that my thieving button is under the Abilities tab!