Skip to content

Help! Stuck in SoD in Legacy of Bhaal mode

I just finished BG1 in Legacy of Bhaal mode, which was a challenge but definitely feasible. However I am now stuck in the prologue of SoD, surrounded by waves of undead... there are just too many, does anybody have advice on how to get through? Thanks in advance

Comments

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    What is your Charname and party
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    edited June 2016
    Do you not have anyone with Turn Undead? If you don't have anyone with Turn Undead, then make sure your party sticks with the cleric. To "pull", send a character ahead of the party and grab manageable numbers of enemies. Bring those enemies back to the party (and the NPC cleric).

Don't go rushing forward and engage everything, even if you do have a cleric in your party; that's a terrible strategy.
  • LoveViconiaLoveViconia Member Posts: 196
    Just send someone from your party close to the healer and keep spending golds during the fight on the healer. You are going to lose all your golds anyway.
  • AltairAltair Member Posts: 128
    Thanks for the replies! I actually managed to beat the prologue using a scroll of Protection against undead :-) My party is Fighter-Thief (Charname), Neera, Dorn, Rasaad, Viconia and Coran. I had tried Turn Undead from Viconia but it did not really work... You can't really kite in SoD, the AI of the game sends everybody at you... Anyway, am in Chapter 8 now (with some new companions obviously), looking good so far!
    JuliusBorisov
    Altair said:

You can't really kite in SoD, the AI of the game sends everybody at you...

Actually, you can. You just have to be more tactical about it.

• AltairAltair Member Posts: 128

Altair said:

Really? Could you please explain a bit more how you do it? Thanks
    Altair said:

Altair said:

Really? Could you please explain a bit more how you do it? Thanks
    Send in a rogue and then bring the enemies to a choke point. Use AoEs to invoke havoc.