Skip to content

Siege of Dragonspear Coast Way Forest Game Crash

sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
it seems that every time I go to the coast way forest and finish talking with skie, my game freezes then crashes every time, how can I get pass this? I have version 2.3

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    well that was interesting, just 20 seconds after I made this post, I kind of solved my own problem, if I choose the dialogue options that make me sound like an ass, the game continues, but if I choose the dialogue options that make me sound like I agree with what skie is doing then the game will freeze and crash afterwards, a most peculiar bug indeed
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2016
    Can you attach a save from before the crash? (I wasn't able to replicate the crash)

If you still do have a save from before it can you replicate the crash again and then post your newest crash file (should be in my documents/infinity engine/crash ) here?

Also what operating system are you running?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    *sigh* it seems that this game is bringing me curses, I tired to upload the file and the comment box froze, and then I hit refresh, and lost all of the comment stuff I typed *sigh*

so if I can remember what I typed before, I played the game again today, and I had the same thing happen; talk to skie, skie goes away, game freezes, so it doesn't necessarily "crash" but freeze, and then I have to crash the game to unfreeze it,

and no matter what I did, I couldn't get pass the skie part without the game freezing, which was making it very frustrating

but then what I did was, as soon as skie was done talking, I paused the game as quickly as I could, left it paused for a few seconds, then I unpaused and quickly went to the map, and skie disappeared, I wonder if by chance her disappearing is causing me some issues?

oh yeah, and I have windows 7 for OS

and I will try again to attach my save file