Skip to content

these 3 achievements seem to be completely broken

has anyone managed to get these 3?... ive tried everything and i cant get them to work and these are my last 3 left

Grim deeds - fell to attackers outside baldurs gate - from the description it should trigger at the end right before the credits

All the enemies - Fight all the bonus enemies possible at the final battle. - i surrendered bridgefort so the barghest would be there, didnt kill the elemental enslaving mage so theyd be there, didnt kill the named mages while in dragonspear keeps basement...whos left?

All the allies - Recruit all the bonus allies possible for the final battle. - grabbed the gauth (which unfairly only a single or dual CHARNAME mage can get, multi doesnt have the option), telerias golem, the dwarves, the thieves guild, the ogres, set the trolls loose, turned the dark druid against the crusade - cant get the lich since i have the dwarves...once again whos left?

Comments

• AtroposAtropos Member Posts: 18
    Can definitely agree that these three achievements seem unobtainable (to me). Grim Deeds seems like a straightforward bug.

For the other two, it could be that we're just missing something, but I tried the same list you did above with no success.
  • gugulug5000gugulug5000 Member Posts: 248
    Yeah those three are giving me problems too. I also can't seem to get "You Chose... Poorly..." I reported "Grim Deeds to Come..." on Redmine, but since I reported all of the achievement issues I had in one report I think they skipped it.

Would anyone be able to tell me where to find Glint's family members? I've only found two. Or where I can forge a void item?
  • gugulug5000gugulug5000 Member Posts: 248
    edited April 2016
    @Blackmoor
    One of the people on Redmine put a comment in my report saying the qualifications to unlock the achievements:

"All the Allies: You need to enlist the Ogres (Slug and Murs) and the Golem (The Vanished) so they are present at the Dragonspear Castle battle.
    All the Enemies: Have Strunk, Munsch, Julann, and Rigah present at the Dragonspear Castle battle and kill them all."

They also started an internal ticket for Grim Deeds to Come... and You Chose... Poorly... so it appears they are aware of them.
    Post edited by gugulug5000 on
  • PaulGreystokePaulGreystoke Member Posts: 63

Yeah those three are giving me problems too. I also can't seem to get "You Chose... Poorly..." I reported "Grim Deeds to Come..." on Redmine, but since I reported all of the achievement issues I had in one report I think they skipped it.

Would anyone be able to tell me where to find Glint's family members? I've only found two. Or where I can forge a void item?

On Glint's family:
    One is Bridgefort, one is in the Coalition Camp, & the last one is in the warrens under Dragonspear Castle that you access from the Underground River.
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606

Or where I can forge a void item?

To forge a void item you first have to get to Bridgefort and deal with the level drain rock. Then when the rock is dealt with you can click where it was and you pick up an item. Take the item to the blacksmith and she can forge you a void weapon.
  • BlackmoorBlackmoor Member Posts: 8
    for

for you chose poorly you cant use a custom party .. you need at least 1 in game npc...i sacrificed glint since i did his family achievement that run too
  • BelfaldurnikBelfaldurnik Member Posts: 212
    Blackmoor said:

for you chose poorly you cant use a custom party .. you need at least 1 in game npc...i sacrificed glint since i did his family achievement that run too

Didn't work for me. Initially I also had chosen Glint, but not even at the end of the game, the achievement got unlocked. Reloaded a dozen times and sacrificed other NPC companions, but never got the achievement either.

"Grim Deeds to Come..." : not yet either. Dunno which attackers it refers to.
    Perhaps the shadow thieves at the end in my first playthrough?

"Riddlemaster" : I've solved the three riddles throughout the game, but didn't get the achievement.
  • Metal_HurlantMetal_Hurlant Member Posts: 324
    I just got Riddlemaster a few minutes ago.

Not sure how to get 'The Hard Way'.

There's 3 battles in the Coalition Camp.

Trolls
    - Wizard Slayers
    - War Mages
    - Archers
    - Dumathoin Dwarves
    - Rogues

Wizards
    - Rogues
    - Dumathoin Dwarves
    - Archers
    - War Mages

Footsoldiers
    - Rogues
    - Archers
    - War Mages

I've tried different combinations but don't know which ones to choose to get the achievement.

Blackmoor said:

You Choose Poorly isn't unlocking for me. I sacrificed Glint as well. Does it unlock straight away when you lose the riddle?
  • BelfaldurnikBelfaldurnik Member Posts: 212

Not sure how to get 'The Hard Way'.

There are multiple solutions for picking poor choices: Wizard slayers vs. Trolls, dwarves vs. wizards, battle mages vs. melee troops

Thanks.

One of the combinations I did have the first two you mentioned but went with the thieves for the third.
  • AtroposAtropos Member Posts: 18
    Grim Deeds Yet To Come is definitely still not working, especially since all it requires is completing the DLC it should be widely obtained.

http://astats.astats.nl/astats/Steam_Game_Info.php?Tab=2&AppID=228280&SteamID64=76561198118341832

It's the only achievement on this tracking site that has not been obtained by any player.