Skip to content

DERP!

2»

Comments

• IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    And since I didn't read the entire thread, we're shipping GoG Very soon as well. GoG had some last minute stuff that had to happen, but it will be up (I think) tomorrow is the semi-official answer. That said, I'm not the release manager, @Amber_Scott or @Cerevant may be able to give you the official GoG answer.

There are other threads discussing GoG as well.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    SoD and the updates have been submitted to GoG. We're hoping they'll become available tomorrow.
  • inethineth Member Posts: 707
    Good to hear.

I'd have happily paid the $5 to re-buy the base game directly from Beamdog and then buy the expansion there, but they don't offer the Linux versions, so GOG and Steam are my only options - and I don't like Steam.
  • HenryQGHenryQG Member Posts: 3
    If you repurchase BGEE from Beamdog directly, can you still use saved files from App store BGEE game to begin SoD? Don't really want to do another play through (yet;) ).
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    All save files are identical. You can shift a save file from Mac to PC to iOS to Android and back to Mac and it should load on all of the devices. Doesn't matter where the game was purchased from.
  • HenryQGHenryQG Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for your help; now Im really excited ;)
  • RamiellRamiell Member Posts: 58
    Hi there. I was wondering how can I get SoD if I've got BGEE box edition only and I didn't purchase any digital copy. I couldn't find anything inside the box that would allow me to register the game online, am I missing something or are they trying to force me to buy digital copy of the game ( that actually would be the third time I buy BG .....)
  • KaliestoKaliesto Member Posts: 282
    I'm in almost the same boat Ramiell. I don't want to have to re-buy BBEE1+2 I got from those UK stores if all digital is the only thing is getting full support.

I don't think Beamdog will solve it, and will have just chalk it up to "we screwed up situation".
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    Try explaining your situation and asking customer support for a steam key. They're generally fairly accommodating and quick to respond.