Skip to content

Kit abilities beyond level 21

Do kit abilities that offer bonuses (such as the swashy's bonus to THAC0 and AC) keep on improving past level 21?

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Kit bonuses continue on every X levels (as the kit description states). The only kit bonus I know of that actually slows down in progression is Archer ranged damage/thac0 bonus (despite what the description says). I don't think the others do.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592

Kit bonuses continue on every X levels (as the kit description states). The only kit bonus I know of that actually slows down in progression is Archer ranged damage/thac0 bonus (despite what the description says). I don't think the others do.

And also monk (though that's a class, not a kit). Their magic resistance and AC cap at some point (level 26/78% for the magic resistance, not too sure about AC).
  • alceryesalceryes Member Posts: 380
    Thanks guys. I just wanted to confirm that the swashy's base THAC0 and AC continue to improve when the basic fighter's or cleric's does not. This actually gives a high level swashy something to look forward to (other than the next HLA). All basic classes THAC0's seem to stop advancing at level 21.
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,320
    Arunsun said:

And also monk (though that's a class, not a kit). Their magic resistance and AC cap at some point (level 26/78% for the magic resistance, not too sure about AC).

The monk AC continues improving right up to level 40 (although the progression slows slightly after level 20).