Skip to content

So i'm going to be importing....

Well i can finally cross beat a 90s crpg of my bucket list because i have finished Baldur's Gate! and now i will be importing to SoD.
My character -> Lordin Human Fighter Level 2 Necromancer level 6
Is there anything i should know before this?

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited July 2016
    Are you playing solo? Are you going to import your character or load from the final save in BG1? If you have containers like bags of holding or scroll cases they won't survive the import. If you copy the Final-Save folder from BG1\saves to BG!\sodsaves then you can load the Final-Save and bring in containers. You don't get a chance to change spells in between the game load and starting the new dungeon though. The Sarevok cutscene runs and then you start the SoD first dungeon. You do rest in between obviously though, whatever spells you have picked you have memorized to start SoD with a full load.
  • LordinLordin Member Posts: 30
    mf2112 said:

Are you playing solo? Are you going to import your character or load from the final save in BG1? If you have containers like bags of holding or scroll cases they won't survive the import. If you copy the Final-Save folder from BG1\saves to BG!\sodsaves then you can load the Final-Save and bring in containers. You don't get a chance to change spells in between the game load and starting the new dungeon though. The Sarevok cutscene runs and then you start the SoD first dungeon. You do rest in between obviously though, whatever spells you have picked you have memorized to start SoD with a full load.

1. No
    2. Loading
    Thanks for the advice