Skip to content

Intentionally decreasing difficulty FROM Legacy of Bhaal

Hey guys,

So, Legacy of Bhaal is great, but what's not great is battles between NPCs taking forever because they have too much HP. I waited for a good 10m of real-life time for two NPCs to try to kill one another (the wife and the harlot, in the inn in the slums of the Amnian city).

I really want to turn off Legacy of Bhaal difficulty without having to start a new game, considering I have been playing for a good 14 hours so far. Is there any way you all know of to do this? Any clua command? Anything at all? Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Try using the console: SetGlobal("BD_NIGHTMARE_MODE","GLOBAL",0)

That could work. Maybe.
  • mariojlhmmariojlhm Member Posts: 4
    No dice. :(
    Hmm... try the above command as well as SetGlobal("GAMEDIFFICULTY","GLOBAL",3)?
    IT WORKED!!!!
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    @mariojlhm Welcome to the forums!

@mf2112 thanks! I've been lurking for a little while. Glad I registered.
    @mariojlhm Glad it worked out for you. Welcome to the community - we're all friends here. I think.
  • randomhero890randomhero890 Member Posts: 86
    I remember seeing a mod on the mod section of these forums that supposedly removed the changes to mob hp, THCAC0, etc from legacy of bhaal. I think essentially what it did was put it back to insane mode. But sounds like u found another fix

It would be nice if there was a mod to keep like 1/2 or 1/3 the hp of legacy of bhaal mode. I actually don't mind the changes, it's just that the hp is a bit too much