Skip to content

MY BGEE 2 wishlist

Fake_SketchFake_Sketch Member Posts: 217
edited September 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
- A new NPC: A Bisexual Assasin/Human/Evil with brown skin and short black hair (I love Halle Berry).
- A quest to forge the Unholy Reaver into a Anti-Carsomyr.
- A monk stronghold.
- A modified stronghold quest for blackguards where you infiltrate the order (As someone mentioned in another post, I wont take credit for such a fantastic idea).
- Moveable UI buttons.

PS: Ill update this in the future.
Post edited by Fake_Sketch on

Comments

• RyknRykn Member Posts: 30
    edited September 2012
    1. Anything could happen. We need an evil thief for BG 2

2. Not sure about this. Most of the things we kill in the game are evil and an Anti-Carsomyr would get bonus's on killing good people or am I wrong? Ah well Carsomyr's Other bonus's are mighty enough.

3. Sounds good but I think this counts as modifying existing content. Most likely they will just give us the fighter stronghold. I'm hoping they will give us a new stronghold altogether but that's pretty unlikely. Not as much as your idea but still.
    Post edited by Rykn on
  • sepottersepotter Member Posts: 367
    edited September 2012

- A modified stronghold quest for blackguards where you infiltrate the order (As someone mentioned in another post, I wont take credit for such a fantastic idea).

That is a fantastic idea, I hope they do it.
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    I'm going to say a big no to the evil lesbian, here is why: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PsychoLesbian

I don't mind gay people, but please stay away from the tired cliches.

I do strongly agree with the monk stronghold however.
  • DazzuDazzu Member Posts: 950
    I'd rather we NOT have a thief version of Chloe.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    - the kidnap and rescue of Boo!
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Sceptenar said:

I'm going to say a big no to the evil lesbian, here is why: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PsychoLesbian

Unless it's an intentional subversion of said cliche. Like an evil lesbian assassin who really just wants to be left alone and would much rather sell real estate. Or maybe she's actually a nice person, but she's been involuntarily blessed by Cyric to be a master of the deadly arts.
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    Aosaw said:

Sceptenar said:

Unless it's an intentional subversion of said cliche. Like an evil lesbian assassin who really just wants to be left alone and would much rather sell real estate. Or maybe she's actually a nice person, but she's been involuntarily blessed by Cyric to be a master of the deadly arts.
    Two wrongs don't make a right. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Curse
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    No, but it would change the character from crazy psycholesbian into a severely misunderstood human person, which is a much less destructive trope.

(I maintain that tropes are not a bad thing unless you execute them poorly.)
  • ego1steego1ste Member Posts: 88
    @Fake_Sketch for blackguards they could make some "come to the dark side" quests :D So you have to infiltrate, rise in ranks in order and corrupt it from inside hehe that would be really evil :D Some thief with romance options would be a nice change from Aerie, Viconia and Anomen clerics and a druid Jaheira :D
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    edited September 2012
    As long as there is a "you needn't bother" option (DA:O had this, but DA2 did NOT, leading to possibly unwanted romantic encounters because you were nice IC) to shut down advances, I don't really care what preferences the NPC's have. BG's romances were well written and tastefull (I'm looking at you, DA2!); they were also relatively avoidable if the Player didn't want to go down that road.

Of course, I'm a minority and am a sucker for Jaheira.