Skip to content

Having Troubles with Game

ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
I know it feels like I've been spamming the board with posts, but I haven't. Barring a couple comedy posts, I have needed a lot of help lately, and this is no exception.

So today, my father and I started a Multiplayer game. We tried both methods, connecting through Direct and making a visible online game.

On the Direct: Failed to connect to the game at all, couldn't find it. I would acredit the use of the same IP Address to this, were it not for a successful Multiplayer connection between my sister and I last year.

On Online Game: Game appeared, and password worked properly (I know this because he messed up the password the first time and it said it was wrong, but the second time the game simply wouldn't load) but we received an error message saying he could not connect to the game.

I would really like to do this multiplayer run, but it is not an absolute must. I would really appreciate any assistance however.

Comments

• TarlugnTarlugn Member Posts: 209
    edited July 2016
    Hello!

Me and my friend player recently Black Pits 2 via Hamachi. It gives an option to "copy ipv4 address" - paste that to direct connect. It worked quite smoothly. Only bigger problem came up when one of us went to initiate a dialogue with a vendor, as the dialogue window pops on other player´s screen as well, making stuff like pressing level up button hard at times.

Forgot to mention that you´ll need to set up a network in Hamachi, all I think it requires is giving it a name and a password.