Skip to content

SPOILERS I was betrayed by EVERYONE

Okay I swear I did this to myself on accident, and I swear I'm going to do a different playthrough with different people, but my party makeup was as follows:

Safana
Voghiln
M'khiin
Dorn
Corwin
ME (Male Cleric/Mage)

I thought it would be interesting to romance Safana since she's always been one of my favorite characters in BG1; and of course the craziest things happened to my poor Charname.

Safana ended up cheating on me with Voghiln. I didn't like Voghiln much anyways, but after this happened I wanted to Fight them both. WHY the romance just ends with a breakup from Safana cheating on me without me being able to exact my revenge kind of pisses me off... Although i begin to digress...

M'khiin runs away with her tail between her legs because she's more worried about her own livelyhood than mine, when I ended up backing her up SEVERAL TIMES! some recipricocity would be nice!!!

THEN Corwin thinks I'm irrideemable, which is a bigger slap in the face, because I had already been betrayed by prettty much my whole party in SoD.

The only person who didn't betray me was the ONLY EVIL CHARACTER I TOOK WITH ME. All I have to say is Safana is no longer a favorite character of mine, Voghiln can go to hell, M'khiin.... needs to find me and apologeize in BG2 and I think I'm the ONLY ONE who wants to find Corwin and make her Daughter motherless!!!!!

Rant over... Although I am curious, do i get betrayed by anyone else in this game?

Comments

• KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    I'll never understand how anyone could possibly trust Safana.
  • xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    M'Khiin's disappearance is indeed very awkward, but I suppose there's no way the developers could have made a goblin's entry into the city look justified. Also, she would have been lynched, especially if she had entered the city in the company of a suspected murderer.
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    @Kurona NO you can't TRUST her, but I feel like if she were going to betray me and cause her own death (Because I was looking for some way to PETRIFY HER) You would think the girl would be smarter than cheating on a child of Bhaal

@xzar_monty You make a great point in what you're saying, and I suppose you're right, especially if Corwin is looking to keep me in custody as well, that would mean that the poor Goblin wouldn't have much of a chance at staying alive. I wasn't too upset at her though, wouldn't of hurt if she would have come to find me after I escaped... THEN AGAIN I don't know how Imoen would have even known about M'khiin in the first place... hmmmmmmmmm...
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    Xavioria said:

@Kurona NO you can't TRUST her, but I feel like if she were going to betray me and cause her own death (Because I was looking for some way to PETRIFY HER) You would think the girl would be smarter than cheating on a child of Bhaal

Ermm... if you were expecting her to be faithful, it means you were trusting her. Anyways if you wanted revenge you could have bartered her soul to Thrix I suppose.
  • Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    I've only played through SoD once yet, with a human berserker. I romanced Safana, but never took Voghiln along with me anywhere. I believe I just kept him at the various camps to drink and do whatever else he wanted. My charname didn't experience this unfaithful side of Safana, so am I to understand she just didn't come clean to him throughout the game?

Damn. Ruthless.