Skip to content

Ranger portrait

Actually i hunt for good ranger portraits, but idk how i found 1-2 average or not baldur styled portraits on google search, and a lots of bad designed, poor resoluted one.

Do you have good ranger portraits ?

Comments

• jesterdesujesterdesu Member Posts: 373
    I generally use the Kivan one. Not sure where the best custom ones are found these days
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited July 2016
    I would type on google images "pillars of eternity male portrait" , they have several good portraits for warriors and rangers. Also, if you google "baldur's gate custom portrait" there might be some interesting BG style ones .

From my own desktop, I would suggest these two (saved in one image file, but you can cut save them separately afterwards , remember to keep the 210x330 pixels size )

• alceryesalceryes Member Posts: 380
    edited July 2016
    There's a good 'super ultimate portrait pack' for BG I and II floating around. It's got many ranger-type portraits.
    If you get the exe version of the installer it puts the portraits in a non-standard location. Remember to delete the .sql file it puts there (some have said it causes the game to crash) and move all the portrait files to the Users\[your username]\Documents\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\portraits folder.

EDIT - Here it is http://www.moddb.com/games/baldurs-gate-enhanced-edition/addons/super-ultimate-portrait-pack
    You don't have to become a member, just pick a different mirror. As with anything downloaded from the 'internets' be sure and run AV scans to make sure it's safe.
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    Thank you for your answers, i saw all portraits before unfortunately. I realized that there are a lots of good female but the lack of good male portraits.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @Danacm Do you have some more info for us? Male, female, bearded, hair colour, race, skin colour, etc?
    Oh, sry i not detailed it. I search for a male, human/elf, young portrait, in leather or no armor, maybe chain. Wielding no weapon., and fit for the baldurs gate portraits style.
  • RodrianRodrian Member Posts: 426
    Also, a *classic* from PoE:

haha, no, chuck is too strong, with the portrait the pc gains 999999 thaco, ac, dmg bonus.