Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Multiple bugs, stuck in combat, etc

HoboslayerHoboslayer Member Posts: 2
edited July 2016 in Troubleshooting
Game Version - latest, v2.3, no mods.

Just reinstalled and started a new game after a few months. Immediately I found that I can't kick Imoen from the party, it fails to initiate the conversation. Also, when I try to swap an item out of an inventory slot, it will occasionally just fail to place the item, so I have to click again.

Then before I could leave the first floor of the dungeon I got stuck in combat with the Otyugh, even after closing doors between us and waiting, which *always* ended combat eventually I couldn't save or beat it 1v1 so I had to just die and restart.

I chuckled. I won't even get into the fact that this developer is taking creative liberties and changing the core game, as if they have a right to. Which they apparently do. It all feels like a bad mod, and I paid for it.

Anyone know where I can find the original game with expansion? Thanks in advance.

Comments