Skip to content

Need help

Need help with a couple things, just today when I try to load a 5 player game and add a 6th player, it says baldurs gate 2 has stopped working, I cleared all cache, installed a phone fix program, not a still crashing if I try to add number 6 to the game.

And problem 2, it dawned on me to import a tob into the pits game get the higher level then reimport back to soa, ya it's cheating, so my nice shiny leveled up charter in soa now has spell failure, is there anyway to fix it. I am on my android phone so the only cheats I am using are import export,.

Comments

• Von_CravenVon_Craven Member Posts: 12
    I fixed the spell failure myself, I just went to anther fight and at the very beginning before we started fighting I exported my 3 characters with the spell failure removed.

The trick is gonna be adding them to a current game due to the game crashing
    edited August 2016
    Is it possible that items I am holding from tob and or the pits are why those characters will not load into soa, the only way to find out is to remove those item, export and try loading again
    Ok so shedding all of the tob and items from the pits didn't help when I try to change characters the game crashes.