Skip to content

Watcher's Keep Problems (Ka'rashur's heart)

So in TOB I'm finally revisiting watchers keep. On the 3rd level and I'm having some issues. Im doing the blood war quest line and after I wiped out the room with Ka'rashur in it there was no heart or gem. Am I doing something wrong. Admittedly I used the Slayer form and thought maybe that effected the drop somehow

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Did you really kill Ka'rashur? See his corpse? Maybe he went invisible and hiding somewhere in the room?
  • TenreccTenrecc Member Posts: 265
    Slayer Form is only physical and cold damage, it doesn't give any disintegration abilities or anything of the sort.

Most likely it's like lunar says. That guy can recast improved invisility on command. I've had that issue some times during my runs, like entering a room I've preciously cleared and being attacked by invisible sneaky demons!

Did you use invisibility anywhere in the fight? Or use summons?
  • AnonymousHeroAnonymousHero Member Posts: 98
    edited August 2016
    > Slayer Form is only physical and cold damage,

Doesn't cold damage have a chance of causing the corpse to shatter? (... and said shattering having a chance of destroying all items. I suppose all 'quest' items should be immune to such shattering, but maybe his heart isn't marked as such.)
  • RamshineRamshine Member Posts: 36
    Just want to let you guys know that i ended up just redoing the first to get he heart. It definetly wasn't anywhere in the room the first time. Glitch maybe. Regardless all is well :)