Skip to content

Problems with modding the new version of BG:EE

tarzan123tarzan123 Member Posts: 13
As the title says ever since I (completely) uninstalled the previous version of BG:EE + SoD and installed the new version 2.3 (GOG) I am not able to mod the game as I was in the previous version. I was able to successfully mod the previous version without any problems with modmerge and bunch of mods without any kind of conflict or any other problem anywhere across the installation of the game or mods. But now I am able to install lets say Neera and Sirene mods and then when I try to install again lets say Eldritch mod (it doesn's matter which mod I choose it'll screw up something eventually) during the choosing of components one or more of the components installation's fails. The error is usually something about needing BG:EE installed...I don't have the game in program files I don't have any files/saves from the previous version I install BG:EE then SoD and then immediately modmerge and only after that I try to install mods. I even tried to start a random character before installing the modmerge and mods for the game to create all files but it had no real effect. I've tried many times already so if anyone please have any kind of suggestion of a solution not mentioned above I would be really grateful. Thanks in advance and happy modding to all who can :/:).

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tarzan123tarzan123 Member Posts: 13
    Thanks a lot for the suggestion there was also some message about patching weidu while starting some of the mods so that might actually be the case I'll try this!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tarzan123tarzan123 Member Posts: 13
    You are my only hope on playing BG:EE modded I am going to try right after I am back thanks again for addressing my problem :).