Skip to content

How can I give NPC energy drain in basic attack with EE keeper?

delfosisyudelfosisyu Member Posts: 8
Some creatures like vampires do melee attacks with energy drain. I just got curious how does that happens so I executed EE keeper and tried to firgure it out. But those monsters with energy drain had nothing special compared to ordinary npcs.

Is there any rule or effect for supporting them to have that characteristics?

I also want to know how to give other NPCs this feature: basic attack with energy drain.

If this possible can we make creatures doing basic attacks with other spells like charm?

Comments

• gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    Usually is not the creature but the special weapon equipped that give the drain.
    Undroppable weapon that you never find in the loot.
    You can CTRL-Q the creature to have it joining the party and then check its inventory and then, as you discover which weapon is used, use some modding tool to create a similar weapon that you can equip or add the effect to a weapon that you use.
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    Don't be fooled by nameless iconless items in EEkeeper. Enemies are no different than players so anything they can do, you can. Those items usually have the coolest effects.

Most of their passive immunities are stored in nameless "rings", most of their attacks are in their "invisible" weapon aswell.

Go ahead and equip your person with VAMP1. You should be pleasantly surprised.
  • delfosisyudelfosisyu Member Posts: 8

Don't be fooled by nameless iconless items in EEkeeper. Enemies are no different than players so anything they can do, you can. Those items usually have the coolest effects.

Most of their passive immunities are stored in nameless "rings", most of their attacks are in their "invisible" weapon aswell.

Go ahead and equip your person with VAMP1. You should be pleasantly surprised.

Thanx. I fully figured it out.
  • delfosisyudelfosisyu Member Posts: 8

Usually is not the creature but the special weapon equipped that give the drain.
    Undroppable weapon that you never find in the loot.
    You can CTRL-Q the creature to have it joining the party and then check its inventory and then, as you discover which weapon is used, use some modding tool to create a similar weapon that you can equip or add the effect to a weapon that you use.

Thank you for your detailed explanation.