Skip to content

Turnip Vendor

Hey I've seen this posted elsewhere but no one seems to give a specific location. I'm told the turnip vendor for Neera's quest in the Dragonspear DLC is "in the entrance to the coalition camp" but I've not seen anyone there, nor had an encounter with any such vendor. I've just been told to head to Dead Man's Pass for plot reasons after going to the castle basement but I don't want to miss out on this quest.

Also, I have the poison thing that starts with a "B" that she wanted but when I talk to her, she only asks to join the party. She doesn't seem interested in taking the ingredient I got for her. Any ideas? (Also tried taking her into the party and putting the item into her inventory as another forum suggested to no avail).

Comments

• namarienamarie Member Posts: 52
    I think you'd have to linger for a while before the turnip vendor arrives. I ran into her while I was finishing the side quests in the camp.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    she showed up when i got the main quest objective.
  • EriiasEriias Member Posts: 34
    Yeah I realized I'd missed some things and back tracked a few saves and she was there. Must've missed her before.

On another note, now Neera has all the items for her potion, but doesn't seem intent on making it. I've rested, come back, gotten her in the party (and then rested), and still nothing. Any ideas what triggers the next step?
  • TheWhitefireTheWhitefire Member Posts: 119
    edited August 2016
    Hrmm. You sure you have all the ingredients after back tracking through those saves? Because I seem to recall her simply making the potion as soon as she received the last ingredient. Are all of them in your inventory? Otherwise, you may simply need to just keep her in the party for a bit. It may be a timed event.
  • ArgyleArgyle Member Posts: 48
    I had the same thing happen ... got all the ingredients, Neera just thanked me for the last one, and that was it. I kept the stuff in inventory the rest of the game, an no potion was ever made. At least she stopped talking to Adoy.