Skip to content

A request from those with the NPC project

GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
So...I can't mod my game. Because I play on an iPhone and apple hates us. What I would really like is to see the dialogue that the NPC project adds when Yeslick meets Rieltar. Rieltar is a huge part of Yeslick's story...and when the two finally meet the dwarf and the mage both stay silent. It is such a let down. I was trying to find what was added but have failed to do so. If someone could post the dialogue, or a link that contains the mod's dialogue, I would really appreciate it.

Comments

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    I don't remember yeslick saying anything at that point. like kaigain he was preety silent.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300

I don't remember yeslick saying anything at that point. like kaigain he was preety silent.

He does say something, let me give it a search on near infinity.
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,434
    edited August 2016
    This is the dialog between Yeslick and Rieltar in Candlekeep:
    Rieltar: My dear sir, you must realize that it is manners that make the gentleman, so would you kindly prove that you are one by leaving?!
    Yeslick: Manners, is it? Like the manners that ye're not s'posed to enter a dwarf's home if he doesn't invite ye in? Or the good nature to not trample over the graves of his kin? How about the common courtesy ta not lock him away and torture him fer days, Rieltar? Are those the manners that make ye? Are they, ye filth?
    Rieltar: Yeslick?!? Then - Cloakwood *has* fallen... Damn you, Dwarf! There may be safety for you in this library but I assure you, outside of here, there will be nowhere to hide for you!
    Yeslick: Me safety's not what I'm thinkin' of, scum! I say ye draw steel now, and by Clangeddin's will get cut down like the dog ye are! At them, Charname!
    (You have two options: 1. Support Yeslick, which probably leads to a fight (never tried this). 2. Prevent the bloodbath:)
    Charname: No, Yeslick! This isn't the way to avenge anything!
    Yeslick: Ye... nay... but...
    Yeslick: I...
    Yeslick: *sigh* Ye speak the truth, ye do... much as it grieves me ta say so. Rieltar... ye'll see me again, an' then yer time will come.
    Rieltar: My time is coming, dwarf... but not in the way you might think. Now scurry off while you still have legs!
    Yeslick: Gah! If I'm not gonna break his skull, praps we'd best find the masters o' this place an' get him arrested, or thrown out - that might jus' make our lives that little bit easier.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    I'm off to Candlekeep with Yeslick in my playthrough and will post the dialogue that happens if you support the battle. Probably I'll be able to post this by Saturday.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Thank you argent77! I really appreciate posting that.

And Raduziel, when you make it please post what happens if you support Yeslick in killing Reiltar. :)
    @Grum A promise is a debt and I'm paying mine :)

For both options (peaceful and violent)

For a peaceful solution

For a violent solution

Those screenshots looks like sh*t once posted. Sorry abou that.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Raduziel you are a scholar and a gentleman. Candlekeep is a better place due to your presence.
    @Grum it's the least I can do after that amazing post about Dorn's Deep :)