Skip to content

Undedark metamorphosis bug (SPOILER)

Good evening folks

The other day I reported a bug in which, when Adalon casts her spell so that your party resemble drow and you can sneack into Ust Natha, they actually get the appearance of ELVES. No dark skin and no white hair. I've noticed that this doesn't happen if you unequip armour and weapons, but as soon as you stick everything back on, you resemble a normal elf. I suppose this isn't a real problem with the quest itself, but It just doesn't feel right.

I've already reported the bug, but I would like to keep playing my current runthrough. Does anyone know of anything I can do to correct this? Editing their colours through eekeepers seems a bad idea. I probably wouldn't be able to get their right skin-tone back after.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    actually, that is how it was in the original game as well, I would have been a million times cooler if you actually looked like the male and female warrior/ priestess appearances, but alas that was never implemented, what a shame
  • AethernautAethernaut Member Posts: 60

Good evening folks

The other day I reported a bug in which, when Adalon casts her spell so that your party resemble drow and you can sneack into Ust Natha, they actually get the appearance of ELVES. No dark skin and no white hair. I've noticed that this doesn't happen if you unequip armour and weapons, but as soon as you stick everything back on, you resemble a normal elf. I suppose this isn't a real problem with the quest itself, but It just doesn't feel right.

I've already reported the bug, but I would like to keep playing my current runthrough. Does anyone know of anything I can do to correct this? Editing their colours through eekeepers seems a bad idea. I probably wouldn't be able to get their right skin-tone back after.

This is what I experienced on my current play-through too.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    A workaround:

Open EEKeeper

See current colors

Print Screen

Change to a drow's tone

Save.

Not the best way, but it is a way.

• WinterisleWinterisle Member Posts: 111
    Raduziel said:

A workaround:

Open EEKeeper

See current colors

Print Screen

Change to a drow's tone

Save.

Not the best way, but it is a way.

It's an idea, but it's quite a hell of a job.